Advises the Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships on policy and procedures for awarding scholarships; participates in review of applications and selection of scholarship recipients.
The Committee on Scholarships shall be responsible to advise the Office of Financial Aid on policy and procedures for the awarding of scholarships, and to participate in the review of applications and the selection of candidates for scholarships. The committee shall determine the criteria for the awarding of scholarships and shall review applicant files. Successful applicants and level of aid shall also be determined by the committee.
- 10 - 12 Teaching Faculty
- 1 Teaching Faculty from each of the Professional Schools: AAA, Business, Education, Law, SOMD, SOJC
- 1 Teaching Faculty member from CAS - Humanities
- 1 Teaching Faculty member from CAS - Natural Sciences
- 1 Teaching Faculty member from CAS - Social Sciences
- 1 - 3 at-large Teaching Faculty members
- 2 Student members (recused from reviewing applications from their peer group)
- Director of Admissions, ex officio
- Vice President for Student Affairs, ex officio
- Director of Financial Aid & Scholarships, ex officio
- Assistant Vice President for Institutional Equity, ex officio
- Director of Career Center
- Director of UO Foundation
Annually: June 1
The Committee on Scholarships shall report to the University Senate. At a minimum this report shall be in the form of an annual written report submitted by the Committee Chair to the Senate President and Senate Executive Coordinator. The committee shall also make additional written or oral reports to the Senate as necessary.
|Scott Fitzpatrick||Anthropology - CAS Socialfirstname.lastname@example.org||2018|
|TBD||- CAS Natural||2018|
|Melissa Baese-Berk||Linguistics - CAS Humanitiesemail@example.com||2018|
|David Koranda||SOJC - Prof. Schoolfirstname.lastname@example.org||2018|
|TBD||AAA - Prof. School||2017|
|Deb Bauer||Business- Prof. Schoolemail@example.com||2017|
|David Jacobs||Music & Dance - Prof. Schoolfirstname.lastname@example.org||2017|
|TBD||Law - Prof. School||2017|
|Beth Harn||Education - Prof. Schoolemail@example.com||2018|
|Brad Garner||Dance - At Large Facultyfirstname.lastname@example.org||2018|
|Victor Ostrik||Math - At Large Faculty (optional)||email@example.com||2018|
|- At Large Faculty (optional)||2018|
|Robin Holmes||Vice President for Student Affairsfirstname.lastname@example.org||Ex Officio|
|Erika Funk||UO Foundation email@example.com||Ex Officio|
|Jim Rawlins||Director of Admissionsfirstname.lastname@example.org||Ex Officio|
|Michelle Holdway||Assoc Dir and Coor Univ Scholarshipsemail@example.com||Ex Officio||Convenor|
|TBD||Cntr. Acad. Excellence - VPIE Representative||Ex Officio|
|Daniel Pascoe Aguilar||Director Career Centerfirstname.lastname@example.org||Ex Officio|
To email entire committee, please click here.
Additional information can be found on the University Senate Committee Archive page.